Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Move, Learn, Eat

I recently came across these amazing short films that are based on these three concepts. After seeing them I quickly pondered over how surreal it must have been to be in all of those places in such a short amount of time and yet to have captured moments that will last a life time. Being an artist I love creativity in every form and the way they presented theirs through these short films was one form I had yet to discover. 

There is nothing so enticing as one's thirst for learning about things outside of themselves. 

I love everything about these documentaries as they capture so much life in such a short segment. My favorite of the three is the one titled learn because that really captured the essence of what they set out to do, create. 


No comments:

Post a Comment